SNOW GEAR: Tour de Force
VERSATILE GOODS TO MAKE EARNING TURNS A LITTLE EASIER
1. Osprey’s Kode 38 pack comes with wet and dry compartments,plus back-entry access that lets you get to your goodies without caking the harness with snow.
2. The Black Diamond Justice ski is light enough for the uphill, but fat enough to carve big lines through powder, crud, and variable snow on the downhill.
3. The GoLite Cady jacket is plenty toasty, yet smashes down to nothing in your pack — and the cleverly positioned media pockets let you rock out on the uphill slog.
4. The Fritschi Diamir Eagle not only meets all the standards for a high-end alpine binding, it also offers comfort and effciency when you’re sucking wind in AT mode.
5. With a Vibram sole and a shell made of renewable bioplastic, the Scarpa Tornado Eco is the greenest rubber-soled boot that can be used with alpine and AT bindings.